Thursday, 28 February 2008
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Cecilia Keaveney that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health...
- Order of Business (89 speeches)
The Order of Business today is No. 1, Local Government Services (Corporate Bodies) (Confirmation of Orders) Bill 2008, Second Stage, to be to taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business....
- Local Government Services (Corporate Bodies) (Confirmation of Orders) Bill 2008: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to give statutory effect to, and amend, certain orders made under the Local Government Services (Corporate Bodies) Act 1971, and to provide for related matters.
- Local Government Services (Corporate Bodies) (Confirmation of Orders) Bill 2008: Second Stage (13 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Health Policy (3 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for allowing me to raise this matter on the Adjournment. The programme for Government refers to the establishment of a freely available and personalised national...
- Water and Sewerage Schemes (2 speeches)
I am delighted the Minister of State at the Department of the Environment, Heritage and Local Government, Deputy Tony Killeen, is present to take this matter. This motion relates to the...
- Schools Building Programme (4 speeches)
My item concerns the need for the Minister for Education and Science to advance the planning process for Howth Road national school to development stage. This is a bad case of a delay in the...