Tuesday, 26 February 2008
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Paschal Donohoe that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Education...
- Order of Business (118 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion re the Council framework decision on combating certain forms and expressions of racism and xenophobia; and No. 2, Criminal Law (Human Trafficking) Bill,...
- Council Framework Decision: Motion. (1 speech)
I move: That Seanad Éireann approves the exercise by the State of the option or discretion provided by Article 1.11 of the Treaty of Amsterdam to take part in the adoption of the following...
- Criminal Law (Human Trafficking) Bill 2007: Committee Stage. (150 speeches)
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Schools Building Projects (3 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State at the Department of Education and Science, Deputy Haughey, for taking this Adjournment matter. Although Gaelscoil Bharra has provided a fantastic education to its...
- State Property (7 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State at the Department of the Environment, Heritage and Local Government, Deputy Batt O'Keeffe, for taking this matter on the Adjournment. He will understand the issue...