Thursday, 28 September 2006
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Tuffy that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Transport to give...
- Order of Business (78 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Investment Funds, Companies and Miscellaneous Provisions Bill 2006 — Committee and Remaining Stages, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business until...
- Investment Funds, Companies and Miscellaneous Provisions Bill 2006: Committee and Remaining Stages (25 speeches)
Sections 1 to 5, inclusive, agreed to.
- International Criminal Court Bill 2003: Committee Stage (52 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Rail Network (2 speeches)
There is a need for the Minister for Transport to sign the railway order for the Kildare route project. The Minister announced the route in August, which I took to mean that he would sign the...
- Family Law Cases (3 speeches)
I welcome the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice, Equality and Law Reform back to the House and congratulate him on and wish him well in his new position.