Tuesday, 3 October 2006
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Ulick Burke that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister Health and Children and the...
- Order of Business (67 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Road Traffic and Transport Bill 2006 — Order for Second Stage and Second Stage, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business. As all Stages of the...
- Visit of Polish Delegation (1 speech)
I am sure that Members will join me in welcoming a delegation from the Republic of Poland led by Mr. Marek Jurek, President of the Polish Parliament. On my behalf and that of my colleagues in...
- Road Traffic and Transport Bill 2006: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to amend and extend Part III of the Road Traffic Act 1994 and to make provision for the Minister for Transport to grant licences to road haulage and road passenger transport...
- Road Traffic and Transport Bill 2006: Second Stage (29 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Business of Seanad (2 speeches)
I propose an amendment to the Order of Business, that Committee and Remaining Stages of the Road Traffic and Transport Bill 2006 be taken now.
- Road Traffic and Transport Bill 2006: Committee and Remaining Stages (18 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.
- National Development Finance Agency Annual Report 2005: Statements (13 speeches)
I welcome this opportunity to address the House on the annual report of the National Development Finance Agency, or NDFA, for the year ended 31 December 2005. The NDFA commenced operations in...
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Services for People with Disabilities (7 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Brian Lenihan, to the House. This matter concerns the need for the Minster for Health and Children and the Health Service Executive, HSE, to provide...
- Schools Building Projects (2 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State at the Department of Health and Children, Deputy Brian Lenihan, for taking this Adjournment matter in respect of an issue concerning the Portrane-Donabate peninsula...