Tuesday, 26 April 2005
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Ulick Burke that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health and...
- Order of Business. (45 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Investment Funds, Companies and Miscellaneous Provisions Bill 2005 — Committee and Remaining Stages, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business and...
- Investment Funds, Companies and Miscellaneous Provisions Bill 2005: Committee and Remaining Stages. (151 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.
- Competitiveness and Consumer Protection Policy: Statements (Resumed). (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment, Deputy Michael Ahern, to the House. This debate is important in terms of our economy and people's confidence...
- Adjournment Matters. (0 speeches)
- School Dental Service. (5 speeches)
I welcome Minister of State at the Department of Health and Children, Deputy Sean Power to the House.
- Child Care Services. (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister for State for taking this Adjournment matter. I received an impassioned plea from Templemore community services for help, support and advice after capital funding under the...