Wednesday, 13 April 2005
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Dooley that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Enterprise, Trade...
- Order of Business. (99 speeches)
I see that the Cathaoirleach delivered the Limerick vote to open Croke Park.
- Order of Business: Motion. (1 speech)
I move: That the practice of calling the Leader of the House to reply to the Order of Business no later than 30 minutes after the proposal of the Order of Business shall be continued until the...
- Rights of Migrant Workers: Statements. (28 speeches)
I welcome the opportunity to address the Seanad on an issue which is helping to drive Ireland's social and economic development. Immigration, which is and will continue to be essential to the...
- Statute Law Revision (Pre-1922) Bill 2004: Order for Second Stage. (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to promote the revision of Statute Law by repealing enactments passed before 6 December 1922 which have ceased to be in force or have become unnecessary.
- Statute Law Revision (Pre-1922) Bill 2004: Second Stage. (59 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Special Educational Needs: Motion. (162 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann: —notes the commitment of the Government to developing and extending special education facilities; —acknowledges real progress has been made in the area of...
- Adjournment Matters. (0 speeches)
- Job Losses. (5 speeches)
I wish to share time with Senator Daly.
- Port Development. (2 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Communications, Marine and Natural Resources. Our ports are an essential element of our economic infrastructure, as they process 99% of the...
- Grant Payments. (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of the Environment, Heritage and Local Government, Deputy Noel Ahern, to the House. I would like to raise a simple and clear-cut matter. I ask...