Thursday, 14 April 2005
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Kitt that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Communications,...
- Order of Business. (64 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Investment Funds, Companies and Miscellaneous Provisions Bill 2005 — Order for Second Stage and Second Stage, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of...
- Investment Funds, Companies and Miscellaneous Provisions Bill 2005: Order for Second Stage. (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to make provision in relation to collective investment undertakings of the kind known as "common contractual funds"; to amend Part XIII of the Companies Act 1990 and the...
- Investment Funds, Companies and Miscellaneous Provisions Bill 2005: Second Stage. (36 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matter. (0 speeches)
- Telecommunications Services. (2 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State at the Department of Communications, Marine and Natural Resources, Deputy Gallagher, for coming to the House for this debate. I was very disappointed to learn that...