Wednesday, 9 March 2005
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Bannon that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Education and...
- Order of Business. (57 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. a1, a motion the subject matter of which is to be referred to the Oireachtas Joint Committee on Health and Children for consideration, to be taken without debate. We...
- Report on Long-Stay Care Charges: Motion. (1 speech)
I move: That Seanad Éireann requests the Joint Committee on Health and Children, or a sub-committee thereof, to consider, including in public session, the report on Certain Issues of Management...
- Health (Amendment) Bill 2005: Second Stage. (86 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Child Care Services: Motion. (88 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann: —recognising the huge difficulties faced by working parents in securing child care for their children and meeting the huge costs that the Taoiseach has...
- Health (Amendment) Bill 2005: Second Stage (Resumed). (60 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matter. (0 speeches)
- Schools Refurbishment. (3 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State at the Department of Education and Science, Deputy de Valera, on behalf of Ballymahon vocational school and myself, for taking this matter. Ballymahon, County...