Wednesday, 14 July 2004
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 9.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (4 speeches)
Before I call the Leader, as this is our last sitting day before the summer recess I thank the Leas-Chathaoirleach, the panel of temporary chairpersons who helped out, the leaders, the Whips, all...
- Order of Business. (52 speeches)
The Order of Business will be No. 1, State Airports Bill 2004 — Committee and Remaining Stages. Committee Stage will be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business until 1 p.m. Report and...
- Green Card System: Motion. (1 speech)
I move: That Seanad Éireann, conscious of the difficulties encountered by undocumented Irish workers in the United States of America, respectfully requests that the President, Congress and...
- State Airports Bill 2004: Committee Stage. (135 speeches)
- Business of Seanad. (9 speeches)
I wish to make an amendment to the Order of Business. We had planned to have a sos from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. so that the staff would have time to compile Report Stage amendments. With the agreement...
- State Airports Bill 2004: Committee Stage (Resumed). (92 speeches)
- State Airports Bill 2004: Report and Final Stages. (24 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Transport, Deputy Seamus Brennan. Before we commence, I remind the House that Senators may speak only once on Report Stage, except for the proposer of an amendment who...