Friday, 2 July 2004
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannasar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Terry that she proposes to raise the following matter on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today: The need for the Minister for Social and Family...
- Order of Business. (47 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Residential Tenancies Bill 2003 — Second Stage, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business and to conclude no later than 2 p.m. with contributions of...
- Residential Tenancies Bill 2003: Second Stage. (41 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matter. (0 speeches)
- Pension Provisions. (2 speeches)
I thank the Minister for staying on and dealing with this matter. This is an issue I have raised a number of times in the Seanad, but today I want to speak about the wind-up of pensions. We have...