Tuesday, 29 June 2004
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Cummins that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health and...
- Order of Business. (39 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, a referral motion whereby the subject of motion No. 20 is being referred to the Joint Committee on Agriculture and Food for discussion. It concerns the transfer of...
- Abattoirs Act 1988: Motion. (1 speech)
I move: "That the proposal that Seanad Éireann approves the following Regulations in draft:— (Abattoirs Licences) (Transfer of Functions) Regulations 2004, copies of which proposed measure...
- Commission on Electronic Voting: Motion. (1 speech)
I move: "That Seanad Éireann approves the Commission on Electronic Voting (Further Reports) Order 2004, which was made on 24th June, 2004, under section 22(5) of the Electoral (Amendment) Act...
- Water Services Bill 2003: Committee Stage (Resumed). (170 speeches)
- Dormant Accounts (Amendment) Bill 2004: Order for Second Stage. (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to amend the Dormant Accounts Acts 2001 and 2003 to provide for the establishment of a body to be known as the Dormant Accounts Board and to define its functions; to reform...
- Dormant Accounts (Amendment) Bill 2004: Second Stage. (172 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time".
- Adjournment Matters. (0 speeches)
- Hospital Services. (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy de Valera, to the House.
- Post Leaving Certificate Programme. (2 speeches)
I wish to highlight the need for the Minister for Education and Science to outline the reasons for cutbacks in the post leaving certificate, PLC, sector and the extent to which there was prior...