Tuesday, 22 June 2004
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Ulick Burke that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health and...
- Order of Business. (108 speeches)
The Order of Business today is No. 1, a referral motion whereby the subject matter of motion No. 20 on today's Order Paper is being referred to the Joint Committee on Justice, Equality, Defence...
- Treaty of Amsterdam: Motion. (1 speech)
I move: That the proposal that Seanad Éireann approve the exercise by the State of the option, provided by Article 3 of the fourth Protocol set out in the Treaty of Amsterdam, to notify the...
- Central Bank and Financial Services Authority of Ireland Bill 2003: Committee Stage (69 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.
- Adjournment Matters. (0 speeches)
- Adjournment Matters. (4 speeches)
- Deposit Interest Retention Tax. (2 speeches)
I thank the Minster of State for coming before the House to take this important Adjournment matter regarding DIRT on court invested awards for injured minors. I am sure the Minister of State will...