Tuesday, 15 June 2004
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Order of Business. (79 speeches)
The Order of Business today is No. 1, Adoptive Leave Bill 2004 — Report Stage, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business and to conclude no later than 4.15 p.m.; No. 2, Civil...
- Adoptive Leave Bill 2004: Report and Final Stages. (22 speeches)
I remind Senators that a Senator may speak only once on Report Stage, except for the proposer of an amendment who may reply to discussion on the amendment. On Report Stage, each amendment must be...
- Business of Seanad. (3 speeches)
It was agreed on the Order of Business that we would take the Civil Liability and Courts Bill 2004 immediately after the conclusion of No. 1. I propose that we proceed with it now.
- Civil Liability and Courts Bill 2004: Committee Stage (Resumed) and Remaining Stages. (144 speeches)
- Offences against the State (Amendment) Act 1998: Motion. (7 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann resolves that sections 2 to 12, 14 and 17 of the Offences against the State (Amendment) Act 1998 (No. 39 of 1998) shall continue in operation for the period of 12...