Tuesday, 2 December 2003
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Tuffy that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for the Environment,...
- Order of Business. (85 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 2, the Maternity Protection (Amendment) Bill 2003 – Committee Stage, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and to conclude not later than 7 p.m.
- Maternity Protection (Amendment) Bill 2003: Committee Stage. (140 speeches)
Sections 1 and 2 agreed to.
- Adjournment Matters. - Traveller Accommodation. (2 speeches)
I wish to know whether the Department of the Environment, Heritage and Local Government has monitored the progress of South Dublin County Council, of which I was previously a member, in terms of...
- Adjournment Matters. - Decentralisation Programme. (4 speeches)
It is with great anger that I again raise this issue on the Adjournment. I have raised it on numerous occasions in the past. As the Minister of State is aware, four years ago the Minister for...