Wednesday, 25 January 2023
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Cheann Comhairle i gceannas ar 9.12 a.m.
- Ábhair Shaincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 37 and the name of the Member in each case: Deputy Aengus Ó Snodaigh - To...
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- Residential Institutions (4 speeches)
Mar is eol don Aire, baineann scéal fada leis na daoine óga a bhí tráth sna scoileanna cónaithe, leis an bhforéigean a rinneadh orthu, leis an obair gan rogha a...
- Cancer Research (5 speeches)
Every year in Ireland around 290 women get cervical cancer. Almost 90 of those women die from it. In women aged from 25 to 39 years cervical cancer is the second most common cause of death due...
- Fire Service (5 speeches)
I will raise an issue about first responders. In Cobh in east Cork, which has a population of approximately 14,000 people there is a retained fire service but there are no first responders. The...
- Inshore Fishing: Motion [Private Members] (109 speeches)
I move: That Dáil Éireann: recognises that: - the Irish inshore fleet comprises approximately 91 per cent of all our fishing vessels, and supports between 2,500 and 3,000 full-time...
- Visit of Turkish Delegation (1 speech)
Before moving on to Leaders' Questions, I want to extend a very warm céad míle fáilte, one hundred thousand welcomes, to Mr Kiliç, MP, Chairman of the Foreign Affairs...
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (23 speeches)
Workers and families are experiencing a really tough start to the new year. The post-Christmas period is always a time of financial pressure but the soaring cost of living sees households really...
- Ceisteanna ar Pholasaí nó ar Reachtaíocht - Questions on Policy or Legislation (61 speeches)
Coillte's proposed joint venture with a British investment fund must be stopped. The Taoiseach has stated that the Coillte deal was not the Government's preferred model. Of course, the...
- Appointment to Houses of the Oireachtas Commission: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That Dáil Éireann, in accordance with section 8(3)(a) of the Houses of the Oireachtas Commission Act 2003, as amended, appoints Deputy Jennifer Whitmore to be an ordinary...
- Ceisteanna - Questions (0 speeches)
- Cabinet Committees (12 speeches)
1. To ask the Taoiseach when the Cabinet committee on education will next meet. [60870/22]
- Taoiseach's Meetings and Engagements (15 speeches)
5. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on recent engagements with the President of the European Commission, Ursula von der Leyen. [60873/22]
- North-South Implementation Bodies (13 speeches)
9. To ask the Taoiseach the extent to which developments have taken place on the shared island initiative. [60887/22]
- Communications Regulation Bill 2022: Instruction to Committee (32 speeches)
I move: That, pursuant to Standing Order 233, Standing Order 187 is modified to provide that it be an instruction to the Committee to which the Communications Regulation Bill 2022 may be...
- Message from Select Committee (1 speech)
The Select Committee on Enterprise, Trade and Employment has completed its consideration of the Screening of Third Country Transactions Bill 2022 and has made amendments thereto.
- Communications Regulation Bill 2022: Report and Final Stages (134 speeches)
Amendments Nos. 10, 11, 15 to 17, inclusive, 20, 22 and 24 propose the substitution of "third party" for "third country". The purpose of the Bill is to transpose the EU directive and the Bill,...
- Capacity in the Health Services: Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (1 speech)
The following motion was moved by Deputy David Cullinane on Wednesday, 18 January 2023:
- Forestry Sector: Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (1 speech)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Matt Carthy on Tuesday, 24 January 2023: