Wednesday, 30 November 2022
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Cheann Comhairle i gceannas ar 9.12 a.m.
- Ábhair Shaincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 37 and the name of the Member in each case: Deputy Pádraig O'Sullivan -...
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- General Practitioner Services (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State. I appreciate him turning up to take this matter. A week ago, the people of Blarney and the surrounding area woke up to the news that their local GP is to resign...
- Fuel Poverty (4 speeches)
Is the Government aware that people who are reliant on district heating systems are paying exorbitant prices, well above the high prices being paid by everyone else? While district heating...
- Educational Disadvantage (7 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Education. I want to explain to her what is wrong with the way the Department is applying DEIS school status in Ardee. There are four schools in Ardee. One of them,...
- School Staff (4 speeches)
Gabhaim buíochas leis an Aire as ucht bheith anseo chun an ábhar dáiríre seo a phlé linn. I thank the Minister for being here. I understand she has a meeting later...
- Drugs Policy: Motion [Private Members] (26 speeches)
I move: That Dáil Éireann: notes that: — during the past 25 years of a law-enforcement approach to drug abuse, drug-related deaths have increased by 225 per cent, compared...
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (71 speeches)
The fiasco surrounding the delivery of the national children’s hospital continues. It is a saga that has rumbled on for two decades. We have already seen the cost for the hospital...
- Ceisteanna ar Pholasaí nó ar Reachtaíocht - Questions on Policy or Legislation (61 speeches)
The programme for Government contains a promise to create a food ombudsman to protect farmers and consumers from unscrupulous behaviour on the part of powerful retailers and processors. Farmers...
- Regulation of Providers of Building Works and Miscellaneous Provisions Act 2022 (Appointment of Registration Body) Order 2022: Referral to Joint Committee (1 speech)
I move: That the proposal that Dáil Éireann approves the following Order in draft: Regulation of Providers of Building Works and Miscellaneous Provisions Act 2022 (Appointment of...
- Sustainable Energy Act 2002 (section 8(2)) (Conferral of Additional Functions — Energy Efficiency) Order 2022: Referral to Joint Committee (1 speech)
I move: That the proposal that Dáil Éireann approves the following Order in draft: Sustainable Energy Act 2002 (section 8(2)) (Conferral of Additional Functions — Energy...
- Estimates for Public Services 2022 (1 speech)
I move the following Supplementary Estimates: Vote 20 — Garda Síochána (Supplementary Estimate) That a supplementary sum not exceeding €78,971,000 be granted to defray the...
- Ceisteanna ar Sonraíodh Uain Dóibh - Priority Questions (24 speeches)
I have a point of order.
- National Risk Assessment (31 speeches)
1. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on the status of the national risk assessment 2021-2022. [57547/22]
- Cabinet Committees (40 speeches)
19. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on the work of his Department's Covid-19 and health unit. [57548/22]
- Taoiseach's Meetings and Engagements (40 speeches)
30. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on his meeting with the recent US congressional delegation. [57757/22]
- Message from Select Committee (1 speech)
The Select Committee on Enterprise, Trade and Employment has completed its consideration of the Employment Permit Bill 2022 and has made amendments thereto.
- Estimates for Public Services 2022: Message from Select Committee (1 speech)
The Select committee on Enterprise, Trade and Employment has completed consideration of the following Supplementary Estimate for Public Services for the service of the year ending on 31 December...
- Horse and Greyhound Racing Fund Regulations 2022: Motion (58 speeches)
I move: That Dáil Éireann approves the following Regulations in draft: Horse and Greyhound Racing Fund Regulations 2022, copies of which were laid in draft form before Dáil...
- Health Insurance (Amendment) Bill 2022: Second Stage (19 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." I am pleased to address the House on Second Stage of the Health Insurance (Amendment) Bill 2022. This is an annual technical Bill...
- Social Welfare Bill 2022: Committee and Remaining Stages (58 speeches)
Sections 1 to 3, inclusive, agreed to.
- Online Safety and Media Regulation Bill 2022: Report and Final Stages (129 speeches)
We have two hours for this piece of work. We welcome the Minister, Deputy Catherine Martin, and the Opposition spokespersons. Amendments Nos. 1, 4 to 9, inclusive, 16, 18 to 27, inclusive, 30...
- National Tourism Development Authority (Amendment) Bill 2022: Report and Final Stages (3 speeches)
As there are no amendments on Report Stage, we will proceed to Fifth Stage.
- Air Navigation and Transport Bill 2020: From the Seanad (14 speeches)
The Dáil went into Committee to consider amendments from the Seanad.
- Horse and Greyhound Racing Fund Regulations 2022: Motion (Resumed) (2 speeches)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Charlie McConalogue on Wednesday, 30 November 2022: