Wednesday, 6 October 2021
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Cheann Comhairle i gceannas ar 9.12 a.m.
- Ábhair Shaincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 27A and the name of the member in each case: (1) Deputy Catherine Connolly - to...
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- Official Apology (6 speeches)
I do not believe Deputy Mattie McGrath will be here. He rang me to say he would not be here.
- Fire Service (7 speeches)
I do not mean this disrespectfully in any way to the people who sit opposite, but it is regrettable that the Minister, Deputy Darragh O'Brien, is not here to take this Topical Issue. Anyone from...
- Hospital Services (4 speeches)
With the greatest of respect to the Minister of State, Deputy Feighan, the Minister for Health should be here. I realise he is a very busy man but what is happening in the hospital in Galway,...
- Energy Prices: Motion [Private Members] (32 speeches)
I move: “That Dáil Éireann: recognises: — that energy prices are currently rising rapidly worldwide; — the fact that data centres currently take up 11 per...
- Gnó na Dála - Business of Dáil (1 speech)
Before proceeding to Leaders' Questions, I ask the House to join with me in offering our condolences to the Clerk of the Dáil, Peter Finnegan, whose father Billy passed away this morning. I...
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (21 speeches)
As the Minister for Housing, Local Government and Heritage is aware, thousands of families from the west of Ireland have had their lives torn asunder by the mica and pyrite scandal. Their homes...
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (96 speeches)
Outside this building shortly, thousands of women and their partners will be protesting the failure to resolve the harmful maternity hospital restrictions. We are now almost 20 months into the...
- Irish Corporate Governance (Gender Balance) Bill 2021: First Stage (5 speeches)
I move: That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to make provision for the regulation of gender balance on the boards and governing councils of corporate bodies and related...
- Betting (Prohibition on Use of Credit Cards) Bill 2021: First Stage (5 speeches)
I move That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to amend, in the interest of the common good, the Betting Act 1931 so as to prevent the placing of bets or otherwise dealing in...
- Maternity Care (Covid-19) Bill 2021: First Stage (5 speeches)
I move: That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to ensure that mothers receiving maternity care may be accompanied in hospital during childbirth and on occasions prior and...
- The National Youth Justice Strategy 2021-2027 and Supporting Community Safety: Statements (52 speeches)
I wish to share time with the Minister of State, Deputy Hildegarde Naughton.
- Criminal Justice (Amendment) Bill 2021: Committee and Remaining Stages (23 speeches)
Sections 1 to 5, inclusive, agreed to.
- Bille na dTeangacha Oifigiúla (Leasú), 2019: An Tuarascáil agus an Chéim Dheiridh (56 speeches)
Fearaim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit. Tá leasú Uimh. 1 as ord.
- Planning and Development (Climate Emergency Measures) (Amendment) Bill 2021: Second Stage (Resumed) [Private Members] (1 speech)
I must now deal with a postponed division relating to the Second Reading motion on the Planning and Development (Climate Emergency Measures) (Amendment) Bill 2021. On Thursday, 30 September...
- Health (Amendment) (No. 2) Act 2021: Motion (Resumed) (19 speeches)
The following motion was moved by the Minister for Health, Deputy Stephen Donnelly, on Tuesday, 5 October 2021:
- Childcare Services: Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (1 speech)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Kathleen Funchion on Tuesday, 5 October 2021
- Energy Prices: Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (1 speech)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Paul Murphy on Wednesday, 6 October 2021: