Tuesday, 12 October 2021
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 1 p.m.
- Gnó na Dála - Business of Dáil (2 speeches)
Before calling on the Ministers for Finance and Public Expenditure and Reform to present their budgets, I must remind Deputies that the documentation, including the Ministers' speeches, is being...
- Financial Resolutions 2021 - Budget Statement 2022 (69 speeches)
INTRODUCTION A Cheann Comhairle, the last time I announced a budget in this Chamber, two years ago, none of us could have foreseen that the worst global pandemic in a century awaited. We...
- Gnó na Dála - Business of Dáil (11 speeches)
The Chief Whip has a proposal to put to us in relation to the allocation of time for the debate that is to follow.
- Financial Resolutions 2021 - Financial Resolution No. 1: Tobacco Products Tax (23 speeches)
I move: (1) THAT for the purposes of the tax charged by virtue of section 72 of the Finance Act 2005 (No. 5 of 2005), that Act be amended, with effect as on and from 13 October 2021, by...
- Financial Resolution No. 2: General (1 speech)
I move: THAT it is expedient to amend the law relating to customs and inland revenue (including value-added tax and excise) and to make further provision in connection with finance.
- Garda Síochána (Functions and Operational Areas) Bill 2021: Instruction to Committee (1 speech)
I move: That, pursuant to Standing Order 187, it be an instruction to the Select Committee on Justice on the Garda Síochána (Functions and Operational Areas) Bill 2021, that it has...
- Maritime Area Planning Bill 2021: Financial Resolution (1 speech)
I move: THAT provision be made in the Act giving effect to this Resolution for the charging in accordance with the Act of levies for holding a Maritime Area Consent.