Wednesday, 22 September 2021
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Cheann Comhairle i gceannas ar 9.10 a.m.
- Ábhair Shaincheisteanna Tráthúla — Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 37 and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Aodhán Ó...
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla — Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- Stardust Fire (4 speeches)
Michael Barrett, Richard Bennett, Carol Bissett, James Buckley, Paula Byrne, Caroline Carey, John Colgan, Jacqueline Croker, Liam Dunne, Michael Farrell, David Flood, Thelma Frazer, Michael...
- Mental Health Services (4 speeches)
I convey my gratitude to the Minister of State, Deputy Butler, for attending in her capacity as the Minister of State at the Department of Health with responsibility for mental health and older...
- Water Supply (24 speeches)
The health and well-being of the people of Wexford have been compromised by the actions and inability of the management of Wexford County Council. On 19 August, there was a breakdown at the...
- Insurance Costs (14 speeches)
The final matter is in the names of Deputies Jennifer Whitmore and John Brady, and it is to discuss the closure of an outdoor recreational business due to increasing insurance costs.
- Residential Tenancies (Tenants' Rights) Bill 2021: Second Stage [Private Members] (33 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." I will share my time with Deputies Kelly and Duncan Smith. I will take ten minutes and they will take five each, with the agreement of the...
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (23 speeches)
I wish to raise with the Minister the comments made by An Tánaiste, Deputy Varadkar, yesterday, when he lectured the families of Donegal and the west of Ireland whose homes have been...
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (50 speeches)
Yesterday in the Dáil, the Tánaiste stated in response to me that the establishment of a discretionary fund to assist households with rising utility bills and, in some cases, debt was a...
- Companies (Corporate Enforcement Authority) Bill 2021: Referral to Select Committee (1 speech)
I move: That the Bill be referred to the Select Committee on Enterprise, Trade and Employment pursuant to Standing Orders 95(3)(a) and 181(1).
- Local Government (Amendment) (Transparency in Allocation of Funding) Bill 2021: First Stage (8 speeches)
We move now to First Stage of the Local Government (Amendment) (Transparency in Allocation of Funding) Bill 2021. Is this the Deputy's first Bill?
- Sea-Fisheries (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2021: Second Stage (Resumed) (40 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Garda Siochana (Functions and Operational Areas) Bill 2021: Second Stage (46 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." I am pleased to introduce this Bill to the House. The purpose of the Bill is to make some technical changes necessary to facilitate the...
- Garda Siochana (Functions and Operational Areas) Bill 2021: Referral to Select Committee (1 speech)
I move: That the Bill be referred to the Select Committee on Justice pursuant to Standing Orders 95(3)(a) and 181(1). Question put and agreed to.