Wednesday, 29 September 2021
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Cheann Comhairle i gceannas ar 9.12 a.m.
- Ábhair Shaincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 27A and the name of the member in each case: (1) Deputy Bernard J. Durkan - to...
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- Mental Health Services (4 speeches)
I am grateful for the opportunity to raise this particularly sensitive, urgent and pressing issue which has become more obvious as time goes by. I do not attribute blame to any particular...
- Food Industry (6 speeches)
I am glad of this opportunity to offer my commiserations and sympathies, and those of my constituents, to Glenisk, the Cleary family, their staff and their suppliers, as a result of the...
- Forbairt Calaí agus Céanna (26 speeches)
Tá mé buíoch den Aire Stáit as ucht teacht isteach anseo ar maidin. Táimid ag caint ar sheanscéal anseo ar na hoileáin, sé sin, an fhadhb a bhaineann le...
- Data Centre Moratorium: Motion [Private Members] (64 speeches)
I move: That Dáil Éireann: notes that: — the data centre sector in Ireland is undergoing a surge in development, with approximately 70 data centres constructed, representing...
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (107 speeches)
I welcome the fact there will be an opportunity to hear from the Minister for Health on the issue of the horrific turn of events at the maternity hospital in Cork. In October 2018, the then...
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (82 speeches)
When a government is elected, there is a basic expectation it will cover the basics and get them right. That includes putting roofs over people's heads, ensuring access to healthcare and, of...
- Ceisteanna - Questions (0 speeches)
- Cabinet Committees (21 speeches)
1. To ask the Taoiseach when the Cabinet committee that deals with children and youth affairs will next meet. [43521/21]
- Departmental Functions (10 speeches)
13. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on the work of the public service, justice and police reform division of his Department. [43522/21]
- Social Dialogue (39 speeches)
16. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on the work of the social dialogue co-ordination unit of his Department. [43654/21]
- Housing for All: Statements (Resumed) (54 speeches)
When we adjourned this item yesterday, the floor was to be given to Deputy Costello, who has 20 minutes.
- Afghanistan Crisis: Statements (41 speeches)
I am sharing time with the Minister of State, Deputy Brophy. It is several weeks now since the Taliban captured Kabul and the attention of the world was drawn to Afghanistan. Although the...
- Sittings and Business of Dáil: Motion (6 speeches)
I understand the Deputy Chief Whip has a business proposal to put to the House.
- Freedom of Information: Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (1 speech)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Mairéad Farrell on Wednesday, 15 September 2021:
- Sea-Fisheries (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2021: Second Stage (Resumed) (1 speech)
I must now deal with a postponed division relating to the Second Reading motion on the Sea-Fisheries (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2021. On Wednesday, 22 September 2021, on the question that...
- Sea-Fisheries (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2021: Referral to Select Committee (1 speech)
I move: That the Bill be referred to the Select Committee on Agriculture, Food and the Marine pursuant to Standing Orders 95(3)(a) and 181(1).
- Hospital Waiting Lists: Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (1 speech)
The following motion was moved by Deputy David Cullinane on Tuesday, 28 September 2021:
- Data Centre Moratorium: Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (1 speech)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Jennifer Whitmore on Wednesday, 29 September 2021: