Thursday, 25 February 2021
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach Gníomhach (Deputy Aengus Ó Snodaigh) i gceannas ar 10 a.m.
- Health (Amendment) Bill 2021: Second Stage (Resumed) (38 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (32 speeches)
Impím ar na Teachtaí go léir cloí leis na srianta ama. Please stick to the time.
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (89 speeches)
I have 34 names and I do not think we will get through them all. Rather than have me interrupting Deputies all the time, I ask Members for their co-operation in refraining from making statements...
- Residential Tenancies (Student Rents and Other Protections) (Covid-19) Bill 2021: First Stage (9 speeches)
I move: That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to make provision in relation to certain tenants’ obligations to pay rent in respect of dwellings used for accommodation...
- Health (Amendment) Bill 2021: Second Stage (Resumed) (1 speech)
I must now deal with a postponed division relating to Second Stage of the Health (Amendment) Bill 2021. On the question, "That the Bill be now read a Second Time", a division was claimed and in...
- Health (Amendment) Bill 2021: Committee Stage (23 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.
- Ábhair Shaincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 37 and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Marc Ó Cathasaigh -...
- Health (Amendment) Bill 2021: Committee Stage (Resumed) and Remaining Stages (49 speeches)
- An Bille um an Seachtú Leasú is Tríocha ar an mBunreacht (Cearta Geilleagracha, Comhdhaonnacha agus Cultúir), 2018: An Dara Céim (Atógáil) [Comhaltaí Príobháideacha] - Thirty-seventh Amendment of the Constitution (Economic, Social and Cultural Rights) Bill 2018: Second Stage (Resumed) [Private Members] (1 speech)
Thairg an Teachta Thomas Pringle an tairiscint seo ar an Céadaoin, 27 Eanair 2021: The following motion was moved by Deputy Thomas Pringle on Wednesday, 27 January 2021:
- Taxes Consolidation Act 1997 (Covid Restrictions Support Scheme) (Percentage Adjustment) Order 2021: Motion (Resumed) (1 speech)
The following motion was moved by the Minister for Finance on Wednesday, 27 January 2021:
- Household Utility Bills Support: Motion [Private Members] (Resumed) (1 speech)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Claire Kerrane on Wednesday, 3 February 2021:
- Covid-19: Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (1 speech)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Alan Kelly on Wednesday, 25 February 2021:
- Insurance (Restriction on Differential Pricing and Profiling) Bill 2021: Second Stage (Resumed) [Private Members] (2 speeches)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Pearse Doherty on 17 February 2021: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- Sustainable Development Goals (4 speeches)
This matter arises from the annual sustainable progress index published yesterday by Social Justice Ireland, which mentions Ireland's progress implementing the UN sustainable development goals....
- Wastewater Treatment (4 speeches)
I want to talk to the Minister of State about the wastewater treatment plant in Arklow. This is absolutely critical infrastructure not only for Arklow and County Wicklow, but for the country....
- Covid-19 Tests (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for attending to address this important issue. I am glad that this has been selected as a Topical Issue matter and thank the Minister of State for taking the time...
- Health Services (4 speeches)
I welcome the opportunity to address this issue with the Minister of State. It has been the case for many years in Laois-Offaly that there have been long waiting lists for services such as child...