Wednesday, 24 February 2021
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Cheann Comhairle i gceannas ar 10 a.m.
- Commission of Investigation into Mother and Baby Homes: Motion [Private Members] (28 speeches)
I move: That Dáil Éireann: notes: — the shocking revelation that all 550 recorded audio testimonies of survivors have been deleted by the Commission of Investigation into...
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (31 speeches)
The lives of an entire generation have been defined by a housing crisis. It is a crisis created and worsened by bad Fianna Fáil and Fine Gael policy. For so many people, the aspiration of...
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (44 speeches)
The House has agreed that the schedule should not be read out and should be taken as read. There are arising from it just two proposals to put to the House. Is the proposal for dealing with...
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (41 speeches)
We move to Questions on Promised Legislation, in respect of which 34 Deputies have indicated.
- Organisation of Working Time (Workers Rights and Bogus Self-Employment) (Amendment) Bill 2019: Leave to Withdraw (1 speech)
I move: That, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders, leave be given to withdraw the Organisation of Working Time (Workers Rights and Bogus Self-Employment) (Amendment) Bill 2019.
- Appointments to Policing Authority: Motions (1 speech)
I move the following motions: That Dáil Éireann recommends, pursuant to section 62C(7) of the Garda Síochána Act 2005, that Shalom Binchy be appointed by the Government to...
- New Decade, New Approach Agreement: Statements (26 speeches)
I welcome this opportunity to speak about the New Decade, New Approach agreement of January last year, restoring to full operation the institutions of the Good Friday Agreement, including the...
- Health (Amendment) Bill 2021: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
- Health (Amendment) Bill 2021: Second Stage (5 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." I am sharing time with the Minister of State, Deputy Butler. I am pleased to address the House on the Health (Amendment) Bill 2021. The...
- Message from Select Committee (1 speech)
The Select Committee on Justice has completed its consideration of the Criminal Justice (Theft and Fraud Offences) (Amendment) Bill 2020 and has made no amendments thereto.
- Health (Amendment) Bill 2021: Second Stage (Resumed) (19 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."