Wednesday, 30 September 2020
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Cheann Comhairle i gceannas ar 10 a.m.
- Child Poverty: Motion [Private Members] (29 speeches)
I move: "That Dáil Éireann: notes: — that child poverty is an indictment of our State, robbing children of their childhoods, their health and well-being and squanders a...
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (18 speeches)
This morning, the Economic and Social Research Institute, ESRI, released an important paper on the impact of Covid-19 on the housing supply. It argues that the pandemic will result in a drop in...
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (85 speeches)
Yesterday, at 6.30 in the morning, Derryroe Limited, a development company, bulldozed No. 40 Herbert Park. This was the home of The O’Rahilly, who was killed in action during the 1916...
- Education (Admission to Schools) Bill 2020: First Stage (5 speeches)
I move: That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to amend Part X (Admission to Schools) of the Education Act 1998 insofar as it relates to taking into account a student's...
- Houses of the Oireachtas Commission: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That Dáil Éireann take note of the Statement of Estimates of moneys required in respect of ongoing expenditure for the period beginning on 1st January, 2021 and ending on 31st...
- Dissolution of Standing Order 131 Committee: Motion (1 speech)
I move: The Order of the Dáil of 5th March 2020 in relation to the Standing Order 131 Select Committee is hereby rescinded and the Committee is accordingly dissolved for the remainder of...
- Ceisteanna - Questions (0 speeches)
- National Economic Plan (9 speeches)
1. To ask the Taoiseach his plans for a high level review of the economy to be led by his Department. [25392/20]
- Cabinet Committees (19 speeches)
4. To ask the Taoiseach when the Cabinet co-ordination committee last met. [25396/20]
- Cabinet Committees (12 speeches)
6. To ask the Taoiseach the Cabinet Committee that deals with matters relating to the Defence Forces and security. [25397/20]
- Ábhair Shaincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 29A and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputies Ruairí Ó...
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- Covid-19 Pandemic Supports (23 speeches)
The Minister, Deputy Donohoe, is not here. It is not that I expect him to be here to answer me but it would be preferable, given the importance of the issue. We need to resolve this matter....
- Flood Prevention Measures (4 speeches)
I have proposed this Topical Issue four times in the past three weeks. We have been trying to get the Minister of State's attention and to talk to him, but he has not acknowledged the Topical...
- Architectural Heritage (4 speeches)
I wish to address one of the unforeseen consequences of Covid-19 visiting our shores, which is the funding crisis for the restoration project of St. Patrick's Cathedral in Dublin. This is a...
- Heritage Sites (6 speeches)
Yesterday at approximately 6 a.m. a house of very significant historical importance in my constituency was bulldozed to the ground. The house to which I refer is No. 40 Herbert Park in...
- Forestry (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2020 [Seanad]: Second Stage (Resumed) (42 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Revised Estimates and Further Revised Estimates for Public Services 2020: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That, notwithstanding Standing Order 215 of the Standing Orders of Dáil Éireann relative to Public Business: (a) the following Revised Estimates and Further Revised...
- Forestry (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2020: Committee and Remaining Stages (117 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.
- Ministers and Ministers of State (Successors) Bill 2020: Second Stage (Resumed) [Private Members] (1 speech)
I must now deal with a postponed division relating to Second Stage of the Ministers and Ministers of State (Successors) Bill 2020, taken on Thursday, 10 September 2020. On the question, "That...
- Ban on Rent Increases Bill 2020: Second Stage (Resumed) [Private Members] (1 speech)
I must now deal with a postponed division relating to Second Stage of the Ban on Rent Increases Bill 2020, taken on Thursday, 17 September 2020. On the question, "That the Bill be now read a...
- Sick Leave and Parental Leave (Covid-19) Bill 2020: Second Stage (Resumed) [Private Members] (1 speech)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Aodhán Ó Ríordáin on Wednesday, 23 September 2020: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- European Union (Common Fisheries Policy) (Point System) Regulations 2020 (S.I. No. 318 of 2020): Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (1 speech)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Pádraig Mac Lochlainn on Tuesday, 29 September 2020:
- Child Poverty: Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (1 speech)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Jennifer Whitmore on Wednesday, 30 September 2020: