Wednesday, 2 September 2020
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 2 p.m.
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (33 speeches)
I call the Government Chief Whip who has a brief technical proposal to put to the House.
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (45 speeches)
I call the leader of the Sinn Féin Party, Deputy McDonald. She has some additional time today because of the new parliamentary arrangements.
- Teachtaireacht ón Seanad - Message from Seanad (1 speech)
Seanad Éireann has passed the Financial Provisions (Covid-19) (No. 2) Bill 2020, without recommendations and has passed the Residential Tenancies and Valuation Bill 2020, without amendment.
- Message from Business Committee (1 speech)
The Standing Business Committee of Dáil Éireann has completed its consideration under Standing Order 30, of: The request by the Minister for Justice to waive the requirement for...
- Nomination of Member of the Government: Motion (17 speeches)
Iarraim ar an Taoiseach, Teachta Micheál Martin, an rún a bhogadh maidir le duine nua a ainmniú mar bhall den Rialtas.
- Criminal Justice (Enforcement Powers) (Covid-19) Bill 2020: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
- Criminal Justice (Enforcement Powers) (Covid-19) Bill 2020: Second Stage (72 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." The Bill I am proposing today is a short and relatively simple one, with a specific purpose in connection with licensed premises and certain...