Thursday, 3 September 2020
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (24 speeches)
Earlier this week the figures provided by the National Screening Service to my colleague, an Teachta Cullinane, show a massive backlog in cancer screening throughout the State. It highlights...
- Criminal Justice (Enforcement Powers) (Covid-19) Bill 2020: Second Stage (Resumed) (1 speech)
I must now deal with a postponed division relating to Second Stage of the Criminal Justice (Enforcement Powers) (Covid-19) Bill 2020, taken on Wednesday, 2 September 2020. On the question, "That...
- Criminal Justice (Enforcement Powers) (Covid-19) Bill 2020: Committee Stage (75 speeches)
Sections 1 and 2 agreed to.
- Gnó na Dála - Business of Dáil (3 speeches)
Before proceeding, the Government Chip Whip has a proposal to allow some additional time to complete the Bill.
- Criminal Justice (Enforcement Powers) (Covid-19) Bill 2020: Committee Stage (Resumed) and Remaining Stages (13 speeches)
Amendment No. 3 in the name of Deputy McNamara is out of order.
- Back to School, Further and Higher Education and Special Education: Statements (105 speeches)
I last spoke in this House immediately before it went in to recess. At that time I had just published the Roadmap for the Full Return to School. That was only five weeks ago and much has...
- Message from Committee (1 speech)
The Standing Business Committee has completed its consideration under Standing Order 30 of the request for the Minister for Finance to waive the requirement for pre-legislative scrutiny under...