Thursday, 28 February 2019
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Cheann Comhairle i gceannas ar 9.30 a.m.
- Independent Radio Stations: Motion [Private Members] (39 speeches)
I move:That Dáil Éireann: notes that: — more than 3.17 million listeners tune in to radio every weekday; — more than two thirds of listeners tune in to independent...
- Ceisteanna - Questions - Ceisteanna ar Sonraíodh Uain Dóibh - Priority Questions (0 speeches)
- Brexit Preparations (7 speeches)
1. To ask the Minister for Finance the anticipated impact in monetary terms on tax receipts in 2019 and 2020 of a no-deal Brexit; the status of preparations for all Brexit scenarios; and if he...
- Banking Sector Regulation (11 speeches)
2. To ask the Minister for Finance if a 25% cap on losses that can be carried forward by banks will be introduced in combination with a ten-year time limit on the use of these allowances; and if...
- Insurance Costs (11 speeches)
3. To ask the Minister for Finance the priority measures he plans to implement in the coming months to address the cost of public liability and employer liability insurance; and if he will make a...
- Credit Union Lending (7 speeches)
4. To ask the Minister for Finance the status of the proposal to allow credit unions to offer residential and commercial mortgages to their members; and if he will make a statement on the matter....
- Tax Code (7 speeches)
5. To ask the Minister for Finance the analysis conducted on the possible implementation of a digital tax; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [10160/19]
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions (0 speeches)
- Brexit Preparations (7 speeches)
6. To ask the Minister for Finance the steps he has taken to date and plans to take in preparation for post-Brexit customs checks at ports here, specifically Rosslare Europort; and if he will...
- Tax Reliefs Data (7 speeches)
7. To ask the Minister for Finance the savings that will accrue to the Exchequer from the €1 million cap on special assignee relief programme, SARP, recipients; the reason this was not...
- Brexit Issues (7 speeches)
9. To ask the Minister for Finance the effect of a no-deal hard Brexit on customs clearance and other requirements for importing from the UK and Northern Ireland, respectively; his views on the...
- Financial Services and Pensions Ombudsman (7 speeches)
10. To ask the Minister for Finance his views on whether sections 44(2) and 50(3) of the Financial Services and Pensions Ombudsman Act 2017 are in need of amending (details supplied). [9848/19]
- Estimates Process (24 speeches)
11. To ask the Minister for Finance if there will be more further revised estimates in relation to Budget 2019; if he is continuing to rule out a second Budget in 2019 in the event of a...
- Betting Regulations (8 speeches)
I will allow Deputy Pearse Doherty to introduce Question No. 12, which is in the name of Deputy Maurice Quinlivan.
- Property Tax Review (5 speeches)
13. To ask the Minister for Finance if he will provide a progress report on the plans to review the local property tax; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [9763/19]
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (45 speeches)
Today is world Rare Disease Day, which is a day to raise awareness among the public and decision makers about the impact of rare diseases on people's lives. On 20 September last, more than six...
- Gnó na Dála - Business of Dáil (2 speeches)
It is proposed, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders or the Order of Business of Tuesday, 26 February that No. b11, motion re sittings and business on today's second supplementary Order...
- Sittings and Business of Dáil: Motion (1 speech)
I move:That, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders, and unless the Dail shall otherwise order, the following arrangements shall apply in relation to the sittings of the Dáil on 5th,...
- Special Committee on Climate Action: Motion (1 speech)
I move:That, in relation to the Special Committee on Climate Action—(a) the Order of 3rd July, 2018 appointing the Committee (as amended by Order of the Dáil of 29th January, 2019) is...
- European Parliament Elections (Amendment) Bill 2019: Committee and Remaining Stages (53 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.
- Criminal Law (Extraterritorial Jurisdiction) Bill 2018 [Seanad]: Order for Report Stage (1 speech)
I move: "That Report Stage be taken now."
- Criminal Law (Extraterritorial Jurisdiction) Bill 2018 [Seanad]: Report and Final Stages (2 speeches)
No amendments have been tabled.
- Ábhair Shaincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 29A and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Éamon Ó...
- Withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union (Consequential Provisions) Bill 2019: Second Stage (Resumed) (26 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- Traveller Accommodation (6 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for coming into the House to listen to what I have to say. We get report after report, but the report prepared by the Traveller community analysing all sites and...
- Industrial Disputes (21 speeches)
I am disappointed the Minister is not here, considering the importance of the issue. I apologise on behalf of Deputy Thomas Pringle, who had a commitment elsewhere at 7 p.m. and had expected the...
- Message from Select Committee (1 speech)
The Select Committee on Employment Affairs and Social Protection has completed its consideration of the Civil Registration Bill 2019 and has made no amendments thereto.
- Estimates for Public Services 2019: Message from Select Committee (1 speech)
The Select Committee on Finance, Public Expenditure and Reform, and Taoiseach has completed its consideration of the following Revised Estimates for public services for the service of the year...