Tuesday, 26 February 2019
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 2 p.m.
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (48 speeches)
Last night's special edition of "Claire Byrne Live" entitled, "Her Name is Clodagh", was a heart-rending, difficult and very upsetting programme and an important one from a public service...
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (70 speeches)
I call Deputy McLoughlin to announce the Order of Business for this week.
- Ceisteanna - Questions (0 speeches)
- Appointments to State Boards (13 speeches)
1. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on the State boards and agencies that civil servants from his Department are appointed to. [7901/19]
- Departmental Websites (38 speeches)
7. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on developments and centralisation of the website of his Department into one Government website. [8032/19]
- Cabinet Committee Meetings (24 speeches)
10. To ask the Taoiseach the number and type of Cabinet committees held since January 2019. [8460/19]
- Ceisteanna ar Sonraíodh Uain Dóibh - Priority Questions (3 speeches)
An chéad cheist, Deputy Jack Chambers. Níl sé i láthair. Is Deputy Buckley representing Deputy Ó Snodaigh?
- Protected Disclosures (7 speeches)
29. To ask the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence the reason he did not provide assurances that the Air Corps whistleblower would not be penalised or prejudiced for having made a protected...
- Public Service Pay Commission (11 speeches)
28. To ask the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence the further engagement his Department has had with the Public Service Pay Commission; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [9301/19]
- Military Medals (9 speeches)
30. To ask the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence the protocols in place governing the awarding of military medals; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [9580/19]
- Defence Forces Personnel (11 speeches)
31. To ask the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence his plans to address the issue of continuous underfunding of the Defence Forces, limiting their ability to pay soldiers a proper wage. [9686/19]
- Air Corps Recruitment (19 speeches)
32. To ask the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence if he will provide a report on the Air Corps recommissioning scheme; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [9581/19]
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions (0 speeches)
- Defence Forces Remuneration (10 speeches)
33. To ask the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence the status of the review of the conciliation and arbitration scheme in the Defence Forces further to the Barry report; and if he will make a...
- Withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union (Consequential Provisions) Bill 2019: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to make provision for certain matters consequent on the withdrawal of the United Kingdom from membership of the European Union, and—
- Withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union (Consequential Provisions) Bill 2019: Second Stage (27 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." Last Friday, when the Government published this no-deal Brexit legislation, I remarked that, as an Oireachtas Member for 21 years, I found...