Wednesday, 13 February 2019
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Cheann Comhairle i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Ceisteanna - Questions - Ceisteanna ar Sonraíodh Uain Dóibh - Priority Questions (0 speeches)
- Childcare Services Regulation (11 speeches)
29. To ask the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs if her attention has been drawn to the implications the new after-school care regulations will have for schools and childcare providers; and...
- Child and Family Agency Policy (7 speeches)
30. To ask the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs if she is satisfied that robust systems are in place within Tusla to ensure child protection concerns are dealt with appropriately and...
- Affordable Childcare Scheme Implementation (7 speeches)
31. To ask the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs to outline the status of the implementation of the affordable childcare scheme. [7239/19]
- Children and Family Services Provision (7 speeches)
32. To ask the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs if her attention has been drawn to the fact that there are no assurances of the necessary funding which makes it likely that a service...
- Child Abuse Reports (9 speeches)
33. To ask the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs further to Parliamentary Question No. 27 of 13 December 2018, when the report of the review panel which commenced on 16 May 2016 in respect...
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions (0 speeches)
- Affordable Childcare Scheme Implementation (12 speeches)
34. To ask the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs the status of the affordable childcare scheme; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [6967/19]
- Aftercare Services Provision (7 speeches)
35. To ask the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs if her attention has been drawn to the lack of consistency that exists in terms of children in foster care receiving aftercare plans and...
- Mother and Baby Homes Inquiries (7 speeches)
36. To ask the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs if burial sites allied to former institutions are being examined for the purposes of further investigations and possible excavations. [7071/19]
- Childcare Services Funding (16 speeches)
37. To ask the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs her views on whether existing levels of capital funding for childcare providers are sufficient; and if she will make a statement on the...
- Mother and Baby Homes Inquiries (13 speeches)
39. To ask the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs if she has considered the request by some survivors of the Tuam mother and baby home to collect DNA from survivors and their relatives to...
- Childcare Services Inspections (4 speeches)
40. To ask the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs the number of inspectors available to conduct inspections in naíonraí and the various early years centres operating through the...
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (67 speeches)
I remind leaders that we will have expressions of sympathy after Leaders' Questions and I ask them to, please, observe the clock.
- Death of Former Members: Expressions of Sympathy (15 speeches)
In accordance with the order of the House from yesterday, we now proceed to expressions of sympathy on the deaths of our former colleagues, Brendan McGahon of Louth and Seymour Crawford of...
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (65 speeches)
The Government announced that the new HPV test - I may have inadvertently called it the "HPV vaccine" earlier - would be available last September, and that the programme relating to it would...
- Ceisteanna (Atógáil) - Questions (Resumed) (0 speeches)
- Seanad Reform (14 speeches)
1. To ask the Taoiseach the status of the report submitted to him on 21 December 2018 by the Seanad Reform Implementation Group. [4261/19]
- Programme for Government Review (37 speeches)
3. To ask the Taoiseach his plans to review and extend A Programme for a Partnership Government. [4262/19]
- Brexit Preparations (14 speeches)
6. To ask the Taoiseach his plans to increase the number of staff in his Department to work and assist on Brexit preparedness. [4353/19]
- Ábhair Shaincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
Before we suspend, I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 29A and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Eamon...
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- Illness Benefit Payments (7 speeches)
There are serious issues with the new illness benefit system. I cannot be the only Member contacted weekly about illness benefit claims or payments as it has been going on for several months....
- Fisheries Protection (8 speeches)
Early last week, concern was expressed regarding two fishing vessels that were in difficulty off the west coast. One of them was an Irish vessel and the other was a Russian trawler. What was...
- School Accommodation Provision (6 speeches)
Pelletstown Educate Together national school is a rapidly growing school in an area where hundreds of houses are being built, sold and occupied on a monthly basis. There is demand for an...
- Rail Network Expansion (10 speeches)
I appreciate the Minister coming in to discuss how we extend the metro to the south side of Dublin. He may be aware that on Monday night, South Dublin County Council approved a motion, advanced...
- Nurses, Midwives and Paramedics Strikes: Motion [Private Members] (41 speeches)
I move:That Dáil Éireann: notes that:— nurses and midwives have taken industrial action to end wage restraint, lack of pay parity and against the working conditions they are...
- National Children's Hospital: Statements (198 speeches)
As I said yesterday, the past number of weeks in the Oireachtas have been dominated by debate and discussion regarding the development of the national children’s hospital and cost...
- Aircraft Noise (Dublin Airport) Regulation Bill 2018: Order for Report Stage (1 speech)
I move: "That Report Stage be taken now."
- Aircraft Noise (Dublin Airport) Regulation Bill 2018: Report Stage (163 speeches)
Members will be glad to know that there is a long list of amendments. Amendment No. 1 is in the name of------