Thursday, 28 June 2018
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Cheann Comhairle i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Ceisteanna - Questions - Priority Questions (0 speeches)
- General Practitioner Contracts (7 speeches)
1. To ask the Minister for Health the status of the negotiation of a new general practitioner contract, the engagement he has had with an organisation (details supplied) in the negotiations and...
- Paediatric Services (7 speeches)
2. To ask the Minister for Health the number of children on scoliosis waiting lists; the length of time they have been on the waiting lists; when the 2018 action plan for scoliosis will be...
- Disability Support Services Provision (7 speeches)
3. To ask the Minister for Health when the full complement of children’s disability network teams will be in place; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [28601/18]
- Public Sector Pay (15 speeches)
4. To ask the Minister for Health the provisions he is making to unwind the provisions of the financial emergency measures in the public interest, FEMPI, legislation for contract holders,...
- Mental Health Services Provision (7 speeches)
5. To ask the Minister for Health his plans to open adult inpatient psychiatric beds in County Tipperary; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [28609/18]
- Other Questions (0 speeches)
- Hospital Waiting Lists (7 speeches)
6. To ask the Minister for Health the action that will be taken to reduce outpatient waiting times for neurology consultations in Tallaght University Hospital where 1,276 appointments are...
- Disability Services Provision (7 speeches)
7. To ask the Minister for Health his plans to address the chronic lack of residential placements for disability services in County Cork [28197/18]
- National Dementia Strategy (8 speeches)
Deputy Butler has been given permission to take Question No. 8, which was tabled by Deputy Niall Collins.
- National Dementia Strategy (7 speeches)
9. To ask the Minister for Health if a new national dementia strategy is being prepared; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [28235/18]
- Home Help Service Provision (8 speeches)
10. To ask the Minister for Health the reason CHO 2 was 45,000 home support hours behind target in the first quarter of 2018; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [28190/18]
- Primary Care Centres Data (5 speeches)
12. To ask the Minister for Health the status of all primary care centres under construction or opened or both; the healthcare and medical staff working in each operational primary care centre by...
- Visit of Northern Ireland Delegation (1 speech)
Before proceeding to Leaders' Questions, I wish to acknowledge and welcome a group of young people viewing our proceedings from the main Gallery. I welcome representatives of different youth...
- Leaders' Questions (32 speeches)
I call Deputy Stephen Donnelly.
- Business of Dáil (3 speeches)
That concludes Leaders' Questions. I understand that the Government Chief Whip now has a business proposal to put to the House.
- Questions on Promised Legislation (60 speeches)
Electric Ireland yesterday announced a 6.2% increase in electricity prices and an 8% increase in gas prices starting in August. This electricity price increase is on top of a 4% increase last...
- Criminal Justice (Victims of Crime) (Amendment) Bill 2018: First Stage (5 speeches)
I move:That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to amend the Criminal Justice (Victims of Crime) Act 2017 by affording relevant information and legal advice to victims of alleged...
- Bail (Amendment) Bill 2017: Second Stage (Resumed) [Private Members] (1 speech)
I must now deal with a postponed division on Second Stage of the Bail (Amendment) Bill 2017. On Wednesday, 27 June, on the question, "That the Bill be now read a Second Time," a division was...
- Bail (Amendment) Bill 2017: Referral to Select Committee [Private Members] (2 speeches)
Since this is a Private Members' Bill, Second Stage must, under Standing Orders 84A(3)(a) and 141, be referred to a select committee.
- Implementing the National Drugs Strategy: Statements (11 speeches)
I welcome this debate on the implementation of the national drugs strategy, Reducing Harm, Supporting Recovery: A Health-led Response to Drug and Alcohol Use in Ireland 2017-2025. It is timely...
- Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 29A and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Maurice Quinlivan - to...
- Child Homelessness: Statements (14 speeches)
I thank the House for the opportunity to talk about this very important issue. One of the very first conversations I had when I was appointed was with a person working in the educational space...
- Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services Provision (4 speeches)
I wish to bring an important issue about children's psychology services in Limerick to the attention of the Minister of State, Deputy Finian McGrath, and the Minister for Health, Deputy Harris,...
- Schools Building Projects Status (5 speeches)
The town of Maynooth has experienced rapid growth in the past 20 years or more as a primary commuter town in north Kildare. The school-going population at secondary level has multiplied in that...
- Enterprise Support Services Expenditure (15 speeches)
Meath is a great county. It is well located and has good land. Its people are well educated, industrious, creative and conscientious. While it is a given that every Member will regularly come...
- Penal Reform and Sentencing: Motion (6 speeches)
I move:That Dáil Éireann shall consider the Report of the Joint Committee on Justice and Equality entitled ‘Report on Penal Reform and Sentencing’, copies of which were...