Thursday, 23 November 2017
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Cheann Comhairle i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Ceisteanna - Questions - Priority Questions (0 speeches)
- Brexit Issues (7 speeches)
1. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the contingencies and supports in place to safeguard Irish small and medium enterprises, SMEs, and export businesses from a hard Brexit...
- Office of the Director of Corporate Enforcement (14 speeches)
2. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the reason the Office of the Director of Corporate Enforcement has brought no prosecutions or achieved no convictions in the past two...
- Foreign Direct Investment (9 speeches)
3. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the steps she is taking to deal with competitiveness issues and direct threats to continued foreign direct investment here. [49668/17]
- Job Creation (7 speeches)
4. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the efforts being made by State agencies, in particular the IDA, to attract jobs and investment to towns in County Tipperary; and if she...
- Job Creation (7 speeches)
5. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the discussions her Department has had with a company (details supplied) regarding the future development of the proposed data centre in...
- Other Questions (0 speeches)
- IDA Ireland Site Visits (7 speeches)
6. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the number of visits by the IDA to County Meath; and if she is satisfied with the level of IDA investment in County Meath. [49464/17]
- IDA Ireland Site Visits (10 speeches)
7. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the status of regional IDA Ireland site visits up to the third quarter of 2017; the details of all vacant properties per county, in...
- Consumer Protection (5 speeches)
8. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the regulatory regime pertaining to the issue of expiry dates on vouchers. [49598/17]
- Jobs Initiative (8 speeches)
9. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the steps she will take to ensure continued economic investment in jobs, enterprise and innovation here notwithstanding the impact of...
- Competition and Consumer Protection Commission (7 speeches)
10. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation if she has considered empowering the Competition and Consumer Protection Commission to issue civil fines for anti-competitive...
- Business of Dáil (2 speeches)
Ar dtús, gabhaim aitheantas do mo chomhgleacaithe faoi choinne an comhoibriú, an chomhpháirtíocht, agus an caidreamh agus comhrá dearfach aréir. The following...
- Leaders' Questions (110 speeches)
The report in today's edition of The Irish Times that the Department of Justice and Equality email, which has been under consideration this week, was unearthed in the Department two weeks ago on...
- Questions on Promised Legislation (26 speeches)
I remind Members that there is one minute per question. If everyone sticks to their time we will get through a good few of the 16 Members who have indicated.
- Finance Bill 2017: Report Stage (Resumed) (170 speeches)
Debate resumed on amendment No. 34: - (Deputy Richard Boyd Barrett).
- Estimates for Public Services 2017: Messages from Select Committees (1 speech)
The Select Committee on Foreign Affairs, Trade and Defence has completed its consideration of the following Supplementary Estimate for public services for the service of the year ending 31...
- Finance Bill 2014: Report Stage (Resumed) and Final Stage (112 speeches)
I move amendment No. 51:In page 47, after line 35, to insert the following: "Chapter 7 Financial Transaction Tax34.The Minister shall, within 6 months of the passing of this Act, bring a report...
- Social Welfare Bill 2017: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
I move: "That Second Stage be taken today."
- Social Welfare Bill: Second Stage (16 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." The purpose of this Bill is to provide the legislative framework for the implementation of the social protection measures contained in...