Thursday, 16 June 2016
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 12 noon
- Leaders' Questions (21 speeches)
In January of this year, the former Minister, Deputy Kelly, announced the introduction of a new pay-by-weight billing system for bin customers. He made this announcement amid a lot of fanfare,...
- Business of Dáil (1 speech)
That concludes Leaders' Questions. Yesterday, I announced the names of the Members appointed to the committee on the future of health care. Since then, I have been informed that two changes...
- Order of Business (66 speeches)
It is proposed to take No. 14b, motion re establishment of select committees; No. 14c, motion re Standing Orders 81, 84, 84A, 85, 95, 97A, 114 and 186; No. 14d, motion re report of Committee of...
- Establishment of Select Committees: Motion (1 speech)
I move:(1) That Select Committees as set out in column (1) of the Schedule hereto are hereby appointed pursuant to Standing Order 84A. (2) Each Select Committee shall perform the functions set...
- Standing Orders: Motion (1 speech)
I move:1. Standing Order 81 is hereby amended by the insertion of the following paragraph after paragraph (2):‘(2A) The rules as to procedure in Select Committees shall apply, as...
- Final Report of Committee of Selection: Motion (1 speech)
I move:That Dáil Éireann:(a) approves the First Report of the Standing Committee of Selection in accordance with Standing Order 27F, copies of which were laid before Dáil...
- Presentation of Estimates 2016: Motion (1 speech)
I move:That, notwithstanding Standing Order 182(1) and (2) of the Standing Orders of Dáil Éireann relative to Public Business, the following Revised Estimates for the Public Services...
- Estimates for Public Services 2016 (24 speeches)
I move the following Estimate: Vote 38 - Health (Revised).That a sum not exceeding €13,649,033,000 be granted to defray the charge which will come in course of payment during the year...
- Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 27A and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Martin Kenny - the...
- Estimates for Public Services 2016 (Resumed) (9 speeches, 1 comment)
Debate resumed on the following Estimate which was moved by the Minister for Health and Thursday, 16 June 2016: Vote 28 - Health (Revised).
- Rent Certainty Bill 2016: Second Stage (Resumed) (1 speech)
A division was claimed on Tuesday, 14 June 2016 on the question that the Rent Certainty Bill 2016 be now read a Second Time. In accordance with Standing Order 72, that division must be taken now.
- Offences against the State (Amendment) Act 1998: Motion (Resumed) (1 speech)
The following motion was moved by the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality, Deputy Frances Fitzgerald, on Tuesday 14 June 2016:
- Criminal Justice (Amendment) Act 2009: Motion (Resumed) (1 speech)
The following motion was moved by the Minister of State at the Department of Justice and Equality, Deputy David Stanton, on Wednesday, 15 June 2016: