Tuesday, 22 March 2016
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Donegal Tragedy and Brussels Attacks: Expressions of Sympathy (3 speeches)
I call on the Taoiseach. I understand he has some comments to make on the recent tragedies.
- Nomination of Taoiseach (Resumed) (1 speech)
Following the sitting of the Dáil on 10 March, I went to Áras an Úachtaráin to tender my resignation as Taoiseach to the President, who accepted it. In accordance with the...
- Business of Dáil (64 speeches)
On 10 March, the House ordered the business for today's sitting. At the request of many Deputies, I propose a minor amendment to the Order of Business to provide more time for the statements on...
- Standing Order 112 Select Committee: Appointment of Members (1 speech)
In accordance with the Order of the House of Thursday, 10 March, I wish to announce for the information of the House that the following Members have been appointed to the sub-committee on...
- European Council Meeting: Statements (30 speeches)
I wish to express my deepest sympathy to the victims of the horrific bomb attacks that took place in Brussels this morning. These acts were utterly indiscriminate and an attack on our society...
- Agriculture and Fisheries Council Meeting: Statements (50 speeches)
Before I speak about agriculture, I wish to express my solidarity and my revulsion at what has unfolded in Brussels today. It has been reported that up to 34 people, maybe more, have lost their...
- Housing and Homelessness: Statements (128 speeches)
I ask Deputies to cast their minds back to 2012 when many reports were being published on the sorry state of the economy and property market at the time. One report issued a severe warning to...
- Message from Seanad (1 speech)
Seanad Éireann has passed the Criminal Justice (Spent Convictions and Certain Disclosures) Bill 2012, without amendment.