Thursday, 10 March 2016
- Prelude (0 speeches)
- FORÓGRA - PROCLAMATION (1 speech)
Cléireach na Dála: De bhun comhairle a thairg an Taoiseach dom faoi alt a dó d'Airteagal a trí déag den Bhunreacht, déanaimse, MICHEÁL D. Ó hUIGÍNN,...
- Tuarascáil i dtaobh Eascairí a chur amach agus Craoladh i dtaobh Freagraí - Report as to issue of Writs and Announcement as to Returns (2 speeches)
Cléireach na Dála: I gcomhlíonadh Bhuan-Ordú Uimhir a Trí de Bhuan-Orduithe Dháil Éireann i dtaobh Gnó Phoiblí, tá orm a thuairisciú go ndearna...
- Election of Ceann Comhairle (12 speeches)
Cléireach na Dála: I must inform the House that following receipt of nominations for the position of Ceann Comhairle, the following is the list of validly nominated candidates: Deputy Andrew...
- Business of Dáil (3 speeches)
I understand the Government Chief Whip, Deputy Kehoe, has a procedural motion that he wishes to put to the House.
- Election of Ceann Comhairle (Resumed) (19 speeches)
Item No. 4 is the nomination of Taoiseach and I will receive nominations-----
- Nomination of Taoiseach (69 speeches)
We will now proceed to the next vitally important piece of business, which is No. 4, the nomination of a Taoiseach. I will now receive nominations.
- Standing Order 112 Select Committee: Motion (96 speeches)
There are three motions on the supplementary Order Paper. No. 5aregards transitional arrangements for the committee dealing with European Union business. No. 5bis an all-party motion regarding...
- Sub-Committee on Dáil Reform: Motion (20 speeches)
I move:"That, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders– (a) the sub-Committee on Dáil Reform shall be chaired by the Ceann Comhairle and include not more than 14 other members of...
- Sittings and Business of Dáil: Motion (285 speeches)
I move:“That, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders, the Dáil on its rising today shall adjourn until Tuesday, 22nd March, 2016 at 2.30 p.m., there shall be no Order of Business...