Tuesday, 2 October 2012
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Acting Chairman (Deputy Peter Mathews) i gceannas ar 2 p.m.
- Ceisteanna - Questions - Priority Questions (0 speeches)
- Credit Guarantee Scheme Applications (6 speeches)
To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the position regarding the loan guarantee scheme; when it will be fully operational; the reason for the delay in launching the scheme; the...
- Job Creation Issues (15 speeches)
To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation if he is on track to create the additional 100,000 extra jobs as committed to in the action plans for jobs. [41824/12]
- Sick Pay Scheme Expenditure (7 speeches)
To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation if he will comment on the views of the Small Firms Association that proposals to pass on sick pay costs to the employer will cost jobs and...
- Local Enterprise Offices (21 speeches)
To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation if he will outline when the new local enterprise offices will be established and operational. [41825/12]
- Other Questions (0 speeches)
- Youth Unemployment Numbers (15 speeches)
To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation if he has had any discussions with the Department of Social Protection regarding plans for the introduction of a youth guarantee scheme as...
- Unemployment Levels (16 speeches)
To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the steps he is taking to tackle long-term unemployment; and the way in which he will assess the success of these steps. [41601/12]
- Industrial Development (13 speeches)
To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the steps he is taking to promote enterprise and employment and address the employment differentials across the State. [41610/12]
- Job Creation Issues (3 speeches)
To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the measures he has taken to support manufacturing industry here; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [41655/12]
- Leaders' Questions (96 speeches)
Since we last spoke in the House, the Minister of State at the Department of Health, Deputy Shortall, has resigned. She gave a very revealing interview on the Marian Finucane radio show at the...
- Ceisteanna - Questions (Resumed) (0 speeches)
- Official Engagements (131 speeches)
To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on his visit to London during the Olympic Games. [37962/12]
- Ministerial Appointment: Announcement by Taoiseach (6 speeches)
I call the Taoiseach to make an announcement for the information of the House.
- Order of Business (168 speeches)
It is proposed to take-----
- Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 27A and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Ray Butler - the need to...
- Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- Public Transport (8 speeches)
There is widespread shock and anger in the west Cavan area at the decision to cease daily bus services through Swanlinbar, Bawnboy and Ballyconnell. At present there are three return services on...
- Election Management System (4 speeches)
None of us needs to be reminded of the appalling unemployment figures that were inherited from the previous Administration and with which the Government continues to grapple. In that context, it...
- Road Safety (6 speeches)
Fáiltím an deis labhairt ar an ábhar seo. I thank the Ceann Comhairle for the opportunity to raise this issue. My predecessor, the former Deputy P.J. Sheehan, used the oft-quoted...
- Pyrite Remediation Programme Issues (23 speeches)
The Minister released the pyrite panel report before the summer recess with a great fanfare. The scale of the problem was identified and at least 10,000 home owners are in ownership of what...
- Health and Social Care Professionals (Amendment) Bill 2012: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to amend the Health and Social Care Professionals Act 2005 in relation to the membership of the Health and Social Care Professionals Council, in relation to the recognition...
- Health and Social Care Professionals (Amendment) Bill 2012: Second Stage (15 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." I am pleased to have the opportunity to address this House on the Second Stage of the Health and Social Care Professionals (Amendment) Bill...
- Addiction Services: Motion [Private Members] (16 speeches)
I move:That Dáil Éireann:recognises:— the scale of the problem of addiction throughout Ireland and the increasing demands on services; — that poly-drug use has increased...