Tuesday, 5 July 2011
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Ceisteanna - Questions (0 speeches)
- Programme for Government (78 speeches)
Question 1: To ask the Taoiseach if he will outline the arrangements he has made to distribute a formal review of the implementation of the Programme for Government. [17275/11]
- Croke Park Agreement (14 speeches)
Question 5: To ask the Taoiseach his plans to meet with the Croke Park Implementation Body and also with public service trade unions. [17280/11]
- Priority Questions (0 speeches)
- EU-IMF Programme (7 speeches)
Question 28: To ask the Minister for Finance if he will provide details of the elements in the EU-IMF programme with Ireland that he intends to put on the agenda for renegotiation as part of the...
- Programme for Government (8 speeches, 1 comment)
Question 29: To ask the Minister for Finance in view of the 0.25% ECB interest rise of April last and in anticipation of the ECB interest rate increase due in the coming week, the way he...
- Bank Guarantee Scheme (25 speeches)
Question 30: To ask the Minister for Finance in relation to his stated view that senior bondholders in Anglo Irish Bank and Irish Nationwide Building Society should have substantial losses...
- EU-IMF Programme (20 speeches)
Question 31: To ask the Minister for Finance if he has received any indication that the Troika, EU/ECB/IMF, will require Ireland to achieve a fiscal correction of greater that €3.6 billion...
- Other Questions (0 speeches)
- Tax Code (17 speeches)
Question 33: To ask the Minister for Finance if he will detail the number of companies operating here who pay less than the 12.5% rate of corporation tax; if he will provide this number as a...
- Flooding Risks (2 speeches)
Question 34: To ask the Minister for Finance the steps he will take to address the summer flooding in the Shannon Callows; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [18433/11]
- Commercial Leases (6 speeches)
Question 35: To ask the Minister for Finance if he will provide a list of the funds provided by him for all buildings currently rented or leased by the State that are subject to upward only...
- Moneylender Regulation (6 speeches)
Question 36: To ask the Minister for Finance if he will outline the progress made on the commitment in the Programme for Government to tightly regulate moneylenders. [15365/11]
- Adjournment Debate Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 21 and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Brendan Smith - the need...
- Leaders' Questions (62 speeches)
On 27 January last, the Taoiseach launched his election campaign promoting a report from a PR firm. He talked at length about how the promises he would make in this election would be completely...
- Requests to move Adjournment of Dáil under Standing Order 32 (15 speeches)
Before coming to the Order of Business I propose to deal with a number of notices under Standing Order 32 and I will call on Deputies in the order in which they submitted their notices to my...
- Order of Business (46 speeches)
It is proposed to take No. 7, motion re orders of reference of committee; and No. 4, Electoral (Amendment) Bill 2011 - Order for Second Stage and Second Stage. It is proposed, notwithstanding...
- Oireachtas Committees: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That the Order of the Dáil of 8th June, 2011, in respect of the Establishment of Select Committees be amended in column (2) of the Schedule thereto by the insertion opposite 'Select...
- Electoral (Amendment) Bill 2011: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to amend the Electoral Act 1992; to amend the Electoral Act 1997; and to provide for related matters.
- Electoral (Amendment) Bill 2011: Second Stage (134 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." The Electoral (Amendment) Bill 2011 is a short but important Bill that contains three important electoral reforms. It amends the terms of...
- Estimates for Public Services 2011: Message from Select Committee (1 speech)
The Select Committee on Foreign Affairs and Trade has completed its consideration of the following Revised Estimates for public services for the service of the year ending 31 December 2011: Votes...
- Private Members' Business (0 speeches)
- Hospital Services: Motion (35 speeches, 1 comment)
I move: That Dáil Éireann calls on the Government to stand by its commitments and ensure: — the continuation of all existing accident and emergency services at hospitals across the State as...
- Electoral (Amendment) Bill 2011: Second Stage (Resumed) (53 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Message from Select Committee (1 speech)
The Select Committee on Communications, Energy and Natural Resources has completed its consideration of the Communications Regulations (Postal Services) Bill 2010 and has made amendments thereto.
- Adjournment Debate (0 speeches)
- Vocational Education Committees (2 speeches)
Following the Minister's announcement last week of the merger of the vocational education committees of Mayo, Sligo and Leitrim, I ask him to consider locating the newly created organisation's...
- Garda Deployment (2 speeches)
I have been raising this issue for some time with the Minister for Justice and Equality. I tabled a parliamentary question in recent weeks. An incident over the week prompted me to raise this...
- Health Services (4 speeches)
I thank the office of the Ceann Comhairle for allowing me to raise this important matter on the Adjournment. I appreciate that the Minister of State, Deputy Shortall, is here to reply. For many...