Thursday, 9 December 2010
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Order of Business (236 speeches)
It is proposed to take No. 35a, Supplementary Estimate [Vote 25], back from committee; No. 8, motion re proposed approval by Dáil Éireann of the National Economic and Social Council (Alteration...
- Estimates for Public Services 2010 (1 speech)
I move the following Supplementary Estimate:
- Vote 25 - Environment, Heritage and Local Government (Supplementary) (0 speeches)
That a supplementary sum not exceeding €1,000 be granted to defray the charge which will come in course of payment during the year ending on the 31st day of December 2010 for the salaries and...
- National Economic and Social Council (Alteration of Composition) Order 2010: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That Dáil Éireann approves the following Order in draft: National Economic and Social Council (Alteration of Composition) Order 2010, copies of which were laid in draft form before...
- Prevention of Corruption (Amendment) Bill 2008: From the Seanad (6 speeches)
The Dáil went into Committee to consider amendments from the Seanad.
- Social Welfare Bill 2010: Second Stage (Resumed) (122 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Social Welfare Bill 2010: Committee and Remaining Stages (237 speeches)
- Financial Emergency Measures in the Public Interest (No. 2) Bill 2010: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act in the public interest, to provide for the reduction of the amount of the payment of pension or other benefits (other than lump sums) payable to or in respect of certain...
- Business of Dáil: Motion. (1 speech)
I move: That notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders or the Order of the Dáil of this day, the Dáil shall sit later than 1 p.m. tomorrow and business shall be interrupted on the conclusion...
- Financial Emergency Measures in the Public Interest (No. 2) Bill 2010: Second Stage (84 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." The Financial Emergency Measures in the Public Interest (No 2) Bill 2010 gives legislative effect to a number of the important measures decided...