Thursday, 2 December 2010
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Requests to move Adjournment of the Dáil under Standing Order 32 (5 speeches)
Before coming to the Order of Business I propose to deal with a number of notices under Standing Order 32. I will call on Deputies in the order in which they submitted their notices to my...
- Tributes to Head Usher of the Houses of the Oireachtas (18 speeches)
Before coming to the Order of Business, I draw the attention of the House to a particular matter. Today represents the last day in which the Head Usher, Mr. Shay Byrne, will play a part in the...
- Order of Business (200 speeches)
It is proposed to take No. a7, Motion re sittings and business of the Dáil, No. b7, motion re technical amendments to Standing Orders; No. 7,motion re proposed approval by Dáil Éireann of the...
- Business of Dáil: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders, unless the Dáil shall otherwise order, the following arrangements shall apply in relation to the sittings of the Dáil on 7th, 8th and...
- Standing Orders of Dáil: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That, pursuant to Standing Order 99(1)(a) the Committee on Procedure and Privileges recommends that the Standing Orders of Dáil Éireann relative to Public Business are hereby amended as...
- Commission of Investigation: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That Dáil Éireann approves the draft Commission of Investigation (Banking Sector) (Amendment) Order 2010, a copy of which draft Order was laid before Dáil Éireann on 19th November, 2010."
- Estimates for Public Services 2010 (1 speech)
I move the following Supplementary Estimates:
- Local Government (Mayor and Regional Authority of Dublin) Bill 2010: Second Stage (Resumed) (17 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill now be read a Second Time."
- Local Government (Mayor and Regional Authority of Dublin) Bill 2010: Referral to Select Committee (8 speeches)
I move: That the Bill be referred to the Select Committee on the Environment, Heritage and Local Government, in accordance with Standing Order 122(1) and paragraph 1(a)(i) of the Orders of...