Tuesday, 24 April 2007
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Ceisteanna — Questions (0 speeches)
Social Partnership Talks.
- Social Partnership Talks. (54 speeches)
Question 1: To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on his attendance at the round table meeting of the social partners in Dublin on 15 February 2007; and if he will make a statement on the...
- Priority Questions (0 speeches)
- Oileáin Mhara. (10 speeches)
Question 38: To ask the Aire Gnóthaí Pobail, Tuaithe agus Gaeltachta an bhféadfadh sé a rá cad iad na hiarratais atá faighte ina Roinn ó Chomharchumann na nOileán Beag, Dún na nGall, ar...
- Drug Abuse. (6 speeches)
Question 39: To ask the Minister for Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs the progress made to date on the aim of significantly reducing the hardship caused to individuals and society by drug...
- Community Development. (12 speeches)
Question 40: To ask the Minister for Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs if he will provide funding under the CLÁR and RAPID programmes for the transport of Mayo people with urgent hospital...
- Countryside Access. (17 speeches)
Question 42: To ask the Minister for Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs when he expects that agreement will be reached on access for walkers and open access will be available. [15086/07]
- Other Questions (0 speeches)
- Community Development. (6 speeches)
Question 43: To ask the Minister for Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs the progress he has made over the term of this Government in the matter of producing a more co-ordinated engagement by...
- Drug Abuse (4 speeches)
Question 44: To ask the Minister for Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs the progress made to date on the aim of significantly reducing the hardship caused to individuals and society by drug...
- Adjournment Debate Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 21 and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Ring — the progress on...
- Leaders' Questions (77 speeches)
My thoughts today are with the people of Enniscorthy in County Wexford and the unspeakable tragedy which is unfolding before our eyes. It is a scar on the conscience of the provision of our...
- Requests to move Adjournment of Dáil under Standing Order 31 (18 speeches)
Before coming to the Order of Business, I propose to deal with a number of notices under Standing Order 31.
- Order of Business (78 speeches)
It is proposed to take No. 16, motion re proposed approval by Dáil Éireann of proposed planning scheme for Poolbeg Peninsula, back from committee; No. 22, Criminal Justice Bill 2007 — Report...
- Planning Issues: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That Dáil Éireann approves the following order in draft: Specification of an area of the Poolbeg Peninsula as an area for which the Dublin Docklands Development Authority may prepare a...
- Criminal Justice Bill 2007: Report Stage (Resumed) (87 speeches)
Amendments Nos. 1 to 3, inclusive, are related and will be discussed together.
- Private Members' Business (0 speeches)
- Electoral (Amendment) (No. 2) Bill 2007: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to provide for polling for Dáil elections to be held on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday and for that purpose to amend the Electoral Act 1992.
- Electoral (Amendment) (No. 2) Bill 2007: Second Stage (106 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." Tá sé an-tábhachtach go bhfuil an Bille seo os comhair na Dála seo. Mar go bhfuil an Dáil seo ag teacht chun deiridh, tá sé in am dúinn...
- Criminal Justice Bill 2007: Report Stage (Resumed) and Final Stage (163 speeches)
Debate resumed on amendment No. 28:
- Air Transport Agreement: Motion (117 speeches)
I move: That Dáil Éireann approves under Article 29.5.2 of the Constitution the terms of the air transport agreement between the European Community and its member states of the one part and the...
- Adjournment Debate (0 speeches)
- Sports Funding. (4 speeches)
We will begin with Deputy Wall as there is a Minister with responsibility for the issue present in the House.
- Social Welfare Benefits. (2 speeches)
I raise the matter of the €1,000 early childcare supplement payment announced in the 2005 budget, which commenced for children under six in April 2006. l again seek clarity on the status of...
- Family Support Services. (5 speeches)
I propose to share time with Deputy Kehoe.
- Water Quality. (3 speeches)
County Clare and its capital town, Ennis, have been subjected to constant neglect by this Government. On a visit to Ennis in September 2005, the Minister of State at the Department of the...