Written answers

Thursday, 16 November 2023

Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine

Agriculture Schemes

Photo of Michael CreedMichael Creed (Cork North West, Fine Gael)
Link to this: Individually | In context

214. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine if he will arrange to expedite ANC/BPS payments to a person (details supplied). [50370/23]

Photo of Charlie McConalogueCharlie McConalogue (Donegal, Fianna Fail)
Link to this: Individually | In context

This herd owner has an outstanding application for the transfer of entitlements. The application was submitted using a transfer reference number (TRN) which has not yet been linked and so is not available for processing.

In order to facilitate the linking of the TRN to the herd number, the advisor for the named person will need to email transferofentitlements@agriculture.gov.ie stating the TRN and the details of the herd number to which it is to be linked. Staff from my Department will make direct contact with the person named to advise them of this.


No comments

Log in or join to post a public comment.