Written answers

Thursday, 9 March 2023

Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport

Driver Licences

Photo of James LawlessJames Lawless (Kildare North, Fianna Fail)
Link to this: Individually | In context

187. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the status of a drivers licence for a person (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [12159/23]

Photo of Jack ChambersJack Chambers (Dublin West, Fianna Fail)
Link to this: Individually | In context

All enquires relating to driver licensing are handled by the National Driver Licence Service, the provision of which I have delegated to the Road Safety Authority (RSA) under the relevant legislation. My department does not have access to individual applications.

A complaint can be made by email through the RSA website here: www.rsa.ie/help-support/online-support-centre. In the section “Do you have a different query”, select “contact us” as the category, “make a complaint” as the topic, and “I wish to make a complaint” as the subtopic. Alternatively, the RSA can be contacted on 096 25000 or by email to lqueries@rsa.ie .


No comments

Log in or join to post a public comment.