Written answers

Thursday, 15 December 2022

Department of Justice and Equality

Visa Applications

Photo of Bernard DurkanBernard Durkan (Kildare North, Fine Gael)
Link to this: Individually | In context | Oireachtas source

292. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality if an alternative system for registration for Stamp 4 can be provided in the case of a person (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [63130/22]

Photo of Heather HumphreysHeather Humphreys (Cavan-Monaghan, Fine Gael)
Link to this: Individually | In context | Oireachtas source

The person concerned has a stamp 3 immigration permission to remain in the State until 16 July 2025. As the person concerned is a minor, they and their parent may attend at their local immigration office to request a change of permission. Any request for a change of immigration permission should be supported with all relevant documentation.

My Department's Registration Office in Burgh Quay is responsible for registering and renewing immigration permissions for customers residing in the Dublin area only.

Registrations and renewals for persons resident outside of the Dublin area are processed by the Garda National Immigration Bureau (GNIB) through the Garda Station network. The allocation of appointments for registration and renewal with GNIB, for some 50 locations nationwide, is a matter for An Garda Síochána, contact details available at: www.garda.ie/en/contact-us/station-directory.

Please see the below link which may be of further assistance. www.irishimmigration.ie/registering-your-immigration-permission/how-to-renew-your-current-permission/registration-renewal-outside-dublin/


No comments

Log in or join to post a public comment.