Wednesday, 21 September 2022
- Veterinary Services
41. To ask the Minister for Finance if he will extend the eligibility for tax relief for registration fees to newly-qualified veterinary nurses upon registering with the Veterinary Council of...
- Revenue Commissioners
42. To ask the Minister for Finance when the Revenue Commissioners' office in Blackpool, Cork, will be opened to the public for appointments. [46117/22]
- Exchequer Returns
43. To ask the Minister for Finance the amount received by the Exchequer by way of dividend from commercial semi-State companies in the each of the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and to date...
- Exchequer Payments
44. To ask the Minister for Finance in respect of the fine of €405 million imposed on a company (details supplied) if the funds will be lodged into the central Exchequer or if he has...
- Banking Sector
45. To ask the Minister for Finance if he will engage with the banking sector to demand a moratorium on fining customers who fail to make direct debit payments on time for the duration of the...
- Tax Code
46. To ask the Minister for Finance his Department’s plans, if any, to amend VAT rates for print media; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [46353/22]