Written answers

Thursday, 12 May 2022

Department of Health

Disability Services

Photo of Bernard DurkanBernard Durkan (Kildare North, Fine Gael)
Link to this: Individually | In context

353. To ask the Minister for Health when supervised residential accommodation will be made available in the case of a person (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24092/22]

Photo of Anne RabbitteAnne Rabbitte (Galway East, Fianna Fail)
Link to this: Individually | In context

As the Deputy's question relates to a service matter, I am referring the question to the HSE for direct reply to the Deputy.


No comments

Log in or join to post a public comment.