Thursday, 2 December 2021
- Primary Medical Certificates
24. To ask the Minister for Finance if there are plans to allow all amputees to qualify for the primary medical certificate; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [59639/21]
- Covid-19 Pandemic Supports
26. To ask the Minister for Finance if he will ensure that the employment wage subsidy scheme supports at their current levels are retained until at least up until April 2022. [59557/21]
- Tax Reliefs
27. To ask the Minister for Finance the areas which have been included within the living cities designation; the volume of works undertaken; and the value of tax refunds granted in each case....
- European Union
28. To ask the Minister for Finance the derogation under which Ireland enjoys a reduced rate of VAT on energy for households; the conditions that are attached to this derogation; and if he will...
- Tax Code
30. To ask the Minister for Finance if he has plans to modify the accumulated rates of VRT, NOX surcharges and tariffs that apply to the importation of vehicles from Northern Ireland which is...
- Apple Escrow Account
31. To ask the Minister for Finance the amount incurred by the State in respect of charges and fees regarding the account of a company (details supplied) to date since the account was...
- Departmental Expenditure
32. To ask the Minister for Finance the amount expended by his Department in each of the past five years to date in 2021 on lighting and heating costs in tabular form. [59702/21]
- Departmental Properties
33. To ask the Minister for Finance the steps he has taken to improve ventilation in the office buildings of his Department; if air cleaning and or purification systems have been installed in...