Tuesday, 23 November 2021
Department of Health
A range of COVID-19 epidemiological data are published regularly on the HPSC website including as follows:
- The epidemiology of COVID-19 (14-day) report is currently published daily Monday to Friday. This includes a range of data on characteristics of confirmed COVID-19 cases notified in Ireland including symptom status of confirmed cases at time of test, the number of confirmed cases that were healthcare workers, and the number of confirmed cases admitted to hospital and ICU.
- The epidemiology of COVID-19 in Ireland report is published weekly and provides an overview of cases notified in the previous week, as well as describing weekly trends in cases by; age-group, county, disease severity, sentinel GP referral, as well as testing patterns, positivity rates and additional information on deaths.
- The epidemiology of COVID-19 outbreaks/clusters in Ireland weekly report which includes data on outbreaks (and linked cases) notified across a range of settings including nursing homes, hospitals and residential care facilities.
- Reports on vaccination status of COVID-19 deaths and COVID-19 cases admitted to ICU.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Uptake in Ireland Weekly Report (including booster vaccination administration data).
In addition, a range of data are published regularly on the COVID-19 Data Hub including data on booster vaccination.