Written answers

Thursday, 11 July 2019

Department of Education and Skills

Special Educational Needs Service Provision

Photo of Thomas PringleThomas Pringle (Donegal, Independent)
Link to this: Individually | In context | Oireachtas source

283. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if a grant or other funding is available for parents of children with autism who wish to avail of early intervention services privately. [31221/19]

Photo of Joe McHughJoe McHugh (Donegal, Fine Gael)
Link to this: Individually | In context | Oireachtas source

It is understood that the question relates to the provision of services provided by the HSE. The provision of health related services including Early Intervention services, for example, Speech and Language Therapy, are under the remit of my colleague, the Minister for Health with the services provided by the Health Service Executive (HSE).  Questions in relation to the provision of such services should therefore be referred to the Department of Health and the HSE

My Department does not provide grants or funding for Parents to engage private Health services.


No comments

Log in or join to post a public comment.