Written answers

Tuesday, 11 June 2019

Department of Education and Skills

Summer Works Scheme Applications

Photo of Eamon ScanlonEamon Scanlon (Sligo-Leitrim, Fianna Fail)
Link to this: Individually | In context | Oireachtas source

221. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills further to Parliamentary Question No. 95 of 28 May 2019, when funds will be released to a school (details supplied) for the summer works scheme 2019; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [23327/19]

Photo of Joe McHughJoe McHugh (Donegal, Fine Gael)
Link to this: Individually | In context | Oireachtas source

I am delighted to confirm that the school to which the Deputy refers was successful in obtaining grant funding under the 2019 Summer Works Scheme.  This project has been devolved to the school authority for delivery. 

Payment of the grant will be made to the School Authority in two moieties. The first payment will be for 70% of the grant amount, when the works have commenced on site, and the second and final payment will be for the remaining 30% of the grant amount. Such payments will be paid subject to compliance with the conditions as set out in Appendix B of the approval letter issued via Esinet to the school authorities.


No comments

Log in or join to post a public comment.