Written answers

Tuesday, 11 June 2019

Department of Health

General Practitioner Services

Photo of Thomas PringleThomas Pringle (Donegal, Independent)
Link to this: Individually | In context

501. To ask the Minister for Health if the case of a person (details supplied) will be examined; if doctors can refuse to provide letters of refusal; if the HSE will accept alternative correspondence as proof of refusal of care; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [23548/19]

Photo of Simon HarrisSimon Harris (Wicklow, Fine Gael)
Link to this: Individually | In context

As this question relates to a service matter, I have arranged for it to be referred to the HSE for direct reply to the Deputy.


No comments

Log in or join to post a public comment.