Tuesday, 26 February 2019
Department of Education and Skills
213. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if a decision has been made on an application by a school (details supplied) to become co-educational; if not, the issues delaying the sanctioning; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [9487/19]
I can confirm to the Deputy that my Department has recently liaised with the school Patron, of the school in question, regarding an application to change the status of the school to co-educational.
My Department will continue with this engagement as part of the assessment process. A decision is expected to be conveyed to the school authority shortly.