Written answers

Tuesday, 9 June 2015

Department of Health

Services for People with Disabilities

Photo of Finian McGrathFinian McGrath (Dublin North Central, Independent)
Link to this: Individually | In context | Oireachtas source

824. To ask the Minister for Health if he will support a person (details supplied) with a disability. [22139/15]

Photo of Kathleen LynchKathleen Lynch (Cork North Central, Labour)
Link to this: Individually | In context | Oireachtas source

Each Local Health Office area in the Health Service Executive (HSE) has a dedicated Disability Manager to coordinate the delivery of services to people with disabilities. It is open to the individual and their family to pursue this matter with the Disability Manager for their area who can be contacted at Coolock Health Centre, Cromcastle Road, Coolock, Dublin 5, telephone 01-8164292.

As the Deputy's question relates to service matters, I have arranged for the question to be referred to the HSE for direct reply to the Deputy. If the Deputy has not received a reply from the HSE within 15 working days, he can contact my Private Office and they will follow the matter up with the HSE.


No comments

Log in or join to post a public comment.